Fishing Forum

Full Version: I am a daddy..... Again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This morning I became a daddy all over again!

Brenna Kate Robin was born February 1, 2005 @ 8:30 AM weighing 7 lbs 1 oz. She is healthy and we look forward to her trip home from the hospital!

What a great day!
[signature]
Congratulations to the proud Papa! Good to hear all went well. Don't forget that girls love to fish! DKS
[signature]
Way to go. now your going to have to get her a fishing pole soon.
[signature]
concrats buddy looking forward to seeing a pic of the new little one I sure hope she toke after her mom lol
[signature]
[cool]Congrats, Craig! I'm glad everything went well. That's the same weight my daughter had on her birthday. Now the little tank weighs 20 pounds, 9 months later. Send the Mrs. my good wishes, and get some rest, dude!
[signature]
One more day and she'd been born on Groundhog's Day. My birthday! We'll give her the 1'st. of Feb. Congrats to you and Mom.
[signature]
Congrats, glad to hear all went well and the little one and the misses are all doiung good.
[signature]
[cool] congrats when ya get to 8 let me know and well compare notes lol...
[signature]
CONGRATS, THATS WHAT IT ALL ABOUT...
[signature]
Congratulations! Kinds are sure fun...when they are sleeping[Wink]. Make sure you teach her how to fish when she is little so she can outfish all the boys at school!
[signature]
congrats, I'm expecting one in March.
[signature]
Congrats.
[signature]
Congratulations Craig!
[signature]
Congratulations on a fine catch. I hope I never forget the first few days of my children’s lives. They sure do grow up quick.
[signature]
That is great! Sounds like a keeper. The greatest blessing in a mans life is his family. congratulations.

Hook'em Pretty!

J.
[signature]
Great news! Congrats. I hope mother and baby are well. Is it any different than the first go around?
[signature]
congrats cbr
[signature]
That's great news craig. Congratulations.
[signature]
NICE,, CONGRATTS BUDDY. TELL MOM GOOD WORK FROM ALL OF US OK. KEN
[signature]
Congrats CBR!
[signature]