Fishing Forum

Full Version: WILLARD SLAB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
heres the picture going to take the grand kids out early tommorow before the wind blows. does anyone use marine band ill have mine on 16 give me a hollar.
[signature]
NICE CRAPPY!
[signature]
Nice crappie for sure .
[signature]
Really nice crappie,Check your PM's Bigbuck.
fnf[cool]
[signature]
That is a nice crappie for sure. I've never even caught one out of willard before. Good luck on your trip out.
[signature]
Nice slab, was it and the wiper caught in the North marina?
[signature]
Very nice slabs can be found in Willard, hope you get more like it, and they are outstanding table fare.
[signature]
no caught it on lake trolling rapallas, for the wipers. we caught a few over the years stricktly a accident , what i really miss is the cats we used to catch trolling , for wallys, but that was before shad and wipers were put in. you could catch alot of 4 and 5 pond cats trolling close to the rocks. walleyeye action should really pick up when the temp on water hits around 65.
[signature]
Years ago before they put wipers in Willard I also caught a crappie while trolling, I was using a perch colored flatfish, what kind of rapala were you using? Yesterday we marked a spot on the West side of the lake that was 26 feet deep, it's been years since it has been deeper than that but I have a feeling it will go up a few more feet with all the water we are getting. We saw a water temp of 57.5* so it won't be long until we hit that 65 degree range. WH2
[signature]