Fishing Forum

Full Version: Zebco recall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zebco is recalling childrens poles because of lead in the paint. You can get all the info www.zebco.com/recall
[signature]
They have had lead in the paint since day one.[shocked]

I'm not giving up my Sponge Bob nor my Scooby Doo. They can recall all of the rest of them except those.[cool]
[signature]
[cool][green][size 3]Hey - what all this jazz about lead. When I was a kid growing up we had the following lead items. [/size][/green] [ol] [li][green][size 3]lead in paint[/size][/green][/li] [li][green][size 3]lead in glass[/size][/green][/li] [li][green][size 3]lead in gas[/size][/green][/li] [li][green][size 3]lead toy soldiers[/size][/green][/li] [li][green][size 3]lead molding kits for making lead soldier[/size][/green][/li] [li][green][size 3]lead toys.[/size][/green][/li] [li][green][size 3]lead frying pans[/size][/green][/li] [li][green][size 3]lead caulking for drain pipes[/size][/green][/li] [li][green][size 3]lead solder[/size][/green][/li][/ol]
[green][size 3]Can't think of any more right now - can anyone add to this list. If so how come you are not dead? Oh yes - lead pencils are not made out of lead.
[/size][/green]
[signature]