Fishing Forum

Full Version: Sloan will stay on board!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just heard the press conference with Larry Miller and Jerry Sloan in which they announced that jerry will stay on as the head coach of the jazz. What does everyone think about this? Share your feelings on whether or not you think this was a good decision for the jazz.
[signature]
I'm not much into pro sports of any kind so as to it being a good decision for the Jazz or not, I dunno.

I still think it was a GOOD decision. Think about what Jerry has been through. If I lost my Best Friend (who is also my wife), I'd have a helluva time even going on for quite a while. Jerry also has to rebuild a team. Stockton, Malone & Hornacec being gone leaves an awful hole to fill.
[signature]
I think that the jazz would have bennifited from a coaching shake up, sloan is good but he lets personal matters and conflicts with players interfere and he looses or benches alot of talent, he is past his prime, and his green line hats need to go.
[signature]
I like coach Sloan, and the things he has done for the Jazz, but I was hoping for a little mixup. I think the decision will be good in the long run. I'm sure a few players won't be around after the draft!
[signature]