Fishing Forum

Full Version: Revenge of the Sith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw it this morning. Not bad, not mind blowing or excellent in my opinion but it wasn't bad. Got sick of the frame wipes between scenes.

What are you folks thoughts?
[signature]
Havent seen it yet,but the reviews seem to be good,from what i have heard.
[signature]
I saw it on Thursday, my work bought us all tickets. I thought it was AWESOME!!! Although the acting wasn't exactly award-winning, the effects, light saber fights, etc. were awesome.
[signature]
Growing up with the original three episode and then watching the new ones I liked how this one tied the whole story series together. Of the newer three I thought this one was the best.
[signature]
I agree. This was definitely the best of the new 3. I wish there would have been more after he got into the darth vader suit. Darth Vader was always my favorite.
[signature]
Even though it was a long movie it was very entertaining.It was awesome and i like the way it made.
[signature]
I too think it was the best of the newer three. I don't think we'll see any best actor/actress nominations, but the fights, storyline, and special effects were sweet. I do think Anikin caved a little too easily though. I alwasy like yoda when he is kicking trash!
[signature]