Fishing Forum

Full Version: Pinview (6-10-05)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided to hit pineview for the last couple hours of daylight today after work. The water has warmed up to 63 degrees. Hooked up with 1 muskie, just a little guy about 28". Did the boat side release and he took off just fine and he will live to fight another day.
[signature]
Cool Mike.. I've been waiting to see what your catchin from there. I'll be hot for a little of that action too long about the 25th or 26th.
[signature]
If the surface temps will stay in the upper 60's or higher it should be good muskie fishing then. If you want to meet me up there just say.
[signature]
Sounds like a winner Mike.
[signature]
You be the man when it come to the Muskies Mike. Sure wish I lived closer would love to get a couple of hours in after work.
[signature]
Nice report Mike, sounds like a great way to end the day. Were you trolling or casting?
[signature]
I was trolling. I think casting would be best if you had the time to cover some ground plus the wind was blowing a bit and I have a hard time controling my boat with a transom mounted electric motor witch is best for casting.
[signature]
[signature]