Fishing Forum

Full Version: monday night football no more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is no joke, if you havent heard about it about it by now, take this heed,

next year ESPN will take over monday night foot ball, dose this mean us antana dwellers will no longer see the monday night football game, we will have to wait and see. It may go by the way of the dodo and christmas musicals on regular tv.

so guys soak this one up, not only is it the last season monday night game but may be the last monday night game you will see unless you have cable or satalite.
[signature]
well I saw the first monday night foot ball game and the last monday night foot ball game from ABC.

odly enough the final score of both games was 31-21 With the Jets taking it on the chin in both games.

they could not have portreyed it any better in the post game show, the party is over.... I hate goodbies....
[signature]
yeah i heard about that...dont like it very much but what can you do. i will be able to watch it now but i remember before we didnt have espn and i would have to leave sunday nights just to see that game.
[signature]