Fishing Forum

Full Version: Bear Lake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and my son fished Bearlake on the 26th. The marina was open except by the boat slips on the south side. Water temp in the marina was 32 it was 36 out in the lake. Caught a total of 18 fish, 15 on the west side 3 on the east. All were cutthroat except 3 the largest cut was 5.5 Lbs the largest mack was an even 7. Beautiful day cloudy no wind. Started to snow heavy when we left at 4:45.
All in all a great day on the pond.

Bodine
[signature]
Did Todd hook into that 1 pounder again?? LOL WHOOPS I mean that 7 pounder!

Sounds like a fun day yet again. Wish I was with you too hooking into them.
[signature]
Wish you would of been there also. I here you messed up your back. Hope it is getting better. It was a fun day I thought we was going to catch alot more because we caught the first 6 in the first hour we were there then it slowed down. Take care and get well.[cool]

Bodine
[signature]
Thanks Bro,

I sure messed my back up bad this time. Left leg is numb like my head! LOL I have to go in for another MRI to see how much damage I am dealing with this time. I would much rather sit on a boat and troll for some cutts!
[signature]
You get yourself well, I don't know how much longer Bearlake will be fishable by boat but we definantly need to get out again. Let me know if there is any thing I can do help. ie..let me know if your coming up and we can at least kill a few brews. LOL

Bodine
[signature]