Fishing Forum

Full Version: Directions to Chesterfield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are planning a trip to Chesterfield in the morning. I havent been there for a few years and have only been there once. I cant remember exactly how to get there. I will be coming from Logan through Preston. I know you have head towards Grace and go straight through the stop sign at the highway that goes to Soda. I cant remeber anything from there. Any help would be great. Planning on hitting at first light.
About 10 miles?? after going past the stop sign at "the highway that goes to Soda" you will pass through the town of Bancroft. About 5?? miles past Bancroft take a right on the Kelly Toponce Road. You will get to Chesterfield after driving about 15? miles on the Kelly Toponce Road.

It might be faster to take a right before you get to the Kelly Toponce Road but I don’t know what the winter maintenance on those roads is like. It wouldn’t take long to search google for a map and a map would probably make more sense that what I typed above.
[signature]
I'm headed for Chesterfield tomorrow as well.

There is a turn off right in the town of Bancroft. Just follow the sign that says "Chesterfield 11 miles". It will take you to the historical town of Chesterfield. As you come to the old town go straight at the Y instead of taking the left into town. I believe it's another 1 1/2 miles from there ...

I've been to the town a couple of months ago in a low slung mini van and the road to the Res. was too muddy to traverse. The residents of Bancroft (at the local tavern) assured me that the res was just a half mile or so from where I stopped. That'll teach me to go for a ride in someone else's vehicle.

Correct me if I was missinformed.
[signature]