Fishing Forum

Full Version: GREEN CRAB TRAPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DOES ANY ONE KNOW OF WERE TO BUY EEL AND GREEN CRAB TRAPS OR WHERE TO LOOK FOR BUILDING MY OWN
[signature]
Welcome I could not find what I thought would be a good reply. So I went to another member for help and here it is. Thanks to devetclown.

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?username=davetclown;"][size 1] [/size][/url][size 1] [/size] [center][size 1][Image: eelcrab.JPG][/size][/center] [center][size 6]Eel and Green Crab[/size][/center] [center][size 4]12"X12"X23"[/size] [size 4]Manufactured in 1/2"X1/2" or 1/2"X1" vinyl-clad Marine Screen ™ solid stainless fasteners.[/size][/center] [center][size 4]Catches and holds eels for bait or or commercial sales [/size][/center] [center][size 4]Takes green crabs. Used in aquaculture for predator control [/size][/center] [center]

[/center] [center][font "Arial Black"]Tel/Fax Country code for USA 001 [/font][/center] [center][font "Arial Black"][size 3]Telephone (508) 997-4787 FAX (508) 992-5220[/size][/font][/center] [center][font "Arial Black"][size 5][url "mailto:info@lobstering.com"][#0000ff]click here to email us[/#0000ff][/url] [center][font "Arial Black"][size 3]111 Myrtle St[/size][/font][/size][/font][font "Arial Black"][size 3]reet New Bedford, Massachusetts.[/size][/font][font "Arial Black"][size 5] [font "Arial Black"][size 3]02740[/size][/font][/size][/font][/center]
[signature]