Fishing Forum

Full Version: Dog-gone good taste
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[cool][#0000ff]Hey folks, I know we have a lot of dog lovers on the Utah board. Thought maybe we could help out lonehunter, moderator of the Michigan board. He posted the pic below of "the crime and the culprit"[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=14859;][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Good lookin' dog, but he really did a number on the BFT hat. If the wife or kids did that, there would be no question. They would have to go. But a good dog is hard to find.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]The way I presented it to him was that he had three choices: [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][size 1]1. Throw away the hat and keep the dog.[/size][size 1][#000000]
[/#000000][#0000ff]2. Lose the dog and buy a new hat.[/#0000ff][/size][size 1][#000000]
[/#000000][#0000ff]3. Keep the dog, buy a new hat and keep it out of the dog's reach.[/#0000ff][#000000] [/#000000][/size]
[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I think that hat has some "reel" character after the dog customized it. Maybe he could start a new fashion trend by just wearing it as is.
[signature]
ya know, a hat like that is called "well broken in" it shows charactor. I'll bet you could ebay that and get alot more than the price to replace it.
I have tons of hats and the ones that look like that are the first ones I reach for.
as far as the dog is concerned I'd say give him a treat and lots of love.
DZ
[signature]
L.M.A.O.!, for two reasons ,
#1 , I could just see another fishermans face if I said " If I'm lieing I'll eat my hat !"
That look alone on his face would be worth any embarasement I might endure out in public .

#2 , as I was reading you post the pup came prancing into the room with the wifes new Tote umbrella in his mouth , somehow I don't think that she will see the humor in it as she did with my hat .
[signature]
My son once owned a pup that would eat everything. It ate a garden hose, ate the electrical wires on our air conditioner, and it even ate the rubber off of the bumper on our car. It would also dig holes all over the back lawn. It treed a stray kitten one day, and so we found a good home for the pup and kept the kitten!
[signature]
My Raiders hat got quite customized by the pups and the Harley hat has a bite or two .... I still wear 'em though! As long as they leave my Whiskey Willy's Salmon, Idaho hat alone I won't beat 'em/
[signature]