Fishing Forum

Full Version: What is the prettiest fish you have ever seen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THere has to be one.[sly]
[signature]
to me its usually the first one i catch. especially after a long winter! im going to be getting my boat out in a week or so and whatever i catch will be beautiful!

seriously though, i think the kokanee salmon is my favorite. (locally) when they get those green heads and red bodies they are pretty awesome. and even just the regular silver is pretty sweet.
[signature]

Snags_Alot

Rainbow Trout..very pretty coloration
[signature]
I think either Red Breast or Sunfish are the coolest looking in freshwater. They've got lots of orange, red, and blue in them. Unless you think about a Flathead catfish, but that's bulldog cute, so ugly it's cute.[cool]
[signature]
The Roosterfish is one of the prettiest fish in my opinion. They just look cool.
[signature]
Probably a tie between a largemouth that I caught last summer and a trout
[signature]
I have to pick the lake superior coaster brook trout.
[signature]
Nothin' beats a Brown trout in my opinion. Especially when their that golden brown color with the red spots and a hook jaw.

-tkidder
well, my worthless brother finally decided to step it up and join the great BFT'ers! your icon is pretty sweet. "dont act like youre not impressed!" as soon as youre done dreaming about your precious brown trout you can step it up to a mackinaw! seriously though, welcome aboard! im sure you'll find a lot of great info on the flyfishing boards and here!
[signature]
[font "Arial"][#ff4040]I was going to ask if there was any relations. Guess you answered that one for me bkidder.[/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
well, nothings been proven as far as that goes! yeah, he's my brother. he hates any kind of fishing that doesnt involve a fly rod...so we dont get along great! just kidding. he actually could be pretty good if he'd humble himself a bit! im sure he'll add a lot to the boards- especially the fly fishing boards.
[signature]
Welcome aboard tkidder. It's good to have you here to share with your brother and the rest of us as well.[cool]
[signature]
[center]Clown Fish[/center]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]I think Beta Fiah are purdy![Wink][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[Image: betafish.gif]

[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]But as for game fish I like crappies. They are just simple looking, but yet very cool looking.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Clown fish? Who would of thought? I would have to go for that first big bronzeback of the year. You know she's in there, you've seen her, you watched her, it's like you're not even scaring her and then you twitch the tip of your rod just enough to piss her off and BAAAM! FISH ON!!! Now I want to go fishing.
[signature]
[#008000]I use to raise Betta's some years ago and they are a pretty fish. Also known as "Siamese Fighting Fish". Some of the salt water varities of tank fish [so to speak] have colors just unbelieveable. Hey the Clown Fish is also neat. But if we are talking about fish to catch I have to go with the Rainbow.[/#008000] [center][Image: ocellaris-clownfish-small.jpg][/center]
[signature]
Male brook trout in the late fall is my winner![Smile]
[signature]
my prettiest fish i ever caught?! would be my very first steelhead!
[signature]
My first steehead was a native and at least 18lbs....I had to let it go...very Sad moment! I must just have bad luck because my first 7 steelhead were all native which I had to return[Sad]
[signature]
Catfish - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
[signature]