Fishing Forum

Full Version: Jordanelle Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aquaman and me went to Jordanelle this morning,fished from 930AM until about 2PM.Two hook ups on some small Rainbows,and this nice Brown.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]That's one nice slimer fish! I need to get out there and catch a brownie.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Well,I would rather catch a Bass,but he put up a pretty good fight
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Hey Fishcrazy, what were you using for bait or lure? I really need to get up there and catch some of those browns.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]At least you had a fishing trip on your agenda and not yard work. Good ctach either way![/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Nice fish , way to go . I fished that exact point last week with only a small bow for my efforts .
[signature]
I was useing 3" white tube jigs with 1/4 oz jig heads tipped with a peice of crawler,the wind was blowing so we drift fished over some fish we had marked on the fishfinder.We picked up a couple trolling small Repalas in baby bass.We were on the South side of Rock cliffs.
[signature]
It was tough fishing,we marked a lot of fish,but they had lockjaw[Wink]
[signature]
nice brown mike.
what a day to be fishing. i was stuck in welding school
[signature]
Bummer,but the fishing was not real hot anyway
[signature]
I was fishing from shore at the inlet with two friends on Saturday. Tried everything in my box - spinners, worms, powerbait, velveeta, fly & bubble etc. Was there from 6:30 to noon. Nothing. Glad to see someone was having success. Beautiful fish! At least it was a beautiful day.
[signature]
[Smile] I went to Jordanelle last week and got skunked also. I need a boat!!
[signature]
I was flyfishing the Middle Provo 21 Apr and caught 5-6 12 inch browns below the dam and then decided to get a little lawnchair time up on the lake.We fished off to the left of the boatramp using a mallow and worm setup.My buddy hooked one that took him into some submerged sagebrush and never did see him.I hooked and landed a 23 3/4 inch brown.Didn't have a camera but did have the tape measure.Couldn't quite get 24 out of him.Let him go for someone else to have fun with.All in all a very nice day.
[signature]
Thats a real nice fish alright, and I agree that Jordanelle is best experienced by boat. I have never had any luck from the shore. Maybe its the area I fish at, the main marina area, maybe I should try going off somewhere you dont have to pay to fish!
[signature]