Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hunt Draws
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]Anybody out there get drawn for any good hunting tags this year? As for me I just got a general archery deer tag. I didn't put in for anything else, and plan on getting a general archery elk tag also.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Got goose egged again this year...oh well. Still fun to hope/wish about next year! Good luck with your "regular" hunts this year.
[signature]
Drew a southeastern gen. season Deer tag.
[signature]
12 years and still counting, Desert Bighorn tag are tough to draw, at least for me[unsure] The good thing is, with a lifetime hunting and fishing license I get to hunt deer any where in the state I want[Wink]
[signature]
I just got a General Central tag. Looks like I'll be getting another big desert muley again this year.
Didn't luck out this year for my trophy deer tag but just my archery deer tag.
[signature]
My bank account got hit for $80 on monday but I've seen nothing in the mail and Wildlife.utah.gov is not responding. I know I'm going on the deer hunt but I don't know with what weapon or were (I put about 4 choices). Hopefully central muzzle loader.
[signature]
put wrong hunt number and drew a le elk muzzle loader for beaver unit. guess I should buy a muzzle loader.
[signature]
Nothing! Nada! Zilch! I drew absolutely nothing. Oh well, I will buy an otc northern muzzle deer and muzzle any bull. Hopefully i will get another nice bull and finally a muzzle buck this year. Good luck to everyone else that applied.
[signature]
You could always turn in the tag and get your money and points back. Yea I thought that idea was pretty funny also. Seriously though, I would go get or borrow a muzzleloader and go get you a bull. They are fun guns to shoot, you'll proably give up the rifle after you shoot a muzzleloader.

Oh, by the way I drew a big fat zero also.
[signature]