Fishing Forum

Full Version: My first fish in almost 2 years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]It’s been 19 months since I wet a line, so I talked guide Mike Stein into taking me out for a couple of hours and this was my first fish.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][url "http://www.fishingpixels.com/firstfish.html"]See my short story and photos here[/url][/size][/font]
[Image: myfirst1.jpg]
[signature]
congrats on your fish! i was on the same boat but mine was almost a year, thou.
[signature]
Way to go Roy. It looks like you haven't lost your touch. That looks like a very nice Smallie.

Keep up the good work.[cool]
[signature]
Allright Roy! Nothing beats that first fish after a dry spell, in your case a really long dry spell, so that makes it extra special!!! Killer fish though! [cool]
[signature]
Now that's one beautiful piece of live bait you caught there! Bet it felt good to wet a line.

[red][size 5]Welcome back![/size][/red]
[signature]
wow, can't imagine goin that long without fishing at this point in my life. Sheesh, 2 days and i'm jonesin...LOL. Not true for all of my life tho....very nice fish!

cyas
rc
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]WHOA! Talk about gettin back into the game again...That is one heckuva fish![/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Thanks guys

I still have that Smile stuck on my mug!
[signature]
Roy,

welcome back.... nice fish. i also went on a long dry spell, i thought work was all that was important. i was wron, oh man i was wrong. now i spend as much time aspossible onthe water..

great to have you back in the fold.

Mike
[signature]
Hey there idratherbefishn, welcome aboard and thanks for your inputs!!!!! Don't forget to check out some of the other boards as well. I know i'd hit the water everyday if I could, but here lately, the wife has been gettin' on me for going so much. Geez, does anyone else have that problem? It wouldn't be so bad if she liked fishing, but she doesn't, i'd love to take her with me, but she won't go. What a perdictament.
[signature]
my finacee' gets on my butt all the time because i do it 2 times a day at most once in the morning and once at before dusk.
[signature]
Welcome aboard idratherbefishn. We are honored to have you here as a member. We are also looking forward to any fishing reports that you could share with us.[cool]
[signature]