Fishing Forum

Full Version: New pro bass fisherwoman!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is going to be some major competition from a little known baby girl that i call my new daughter! She was born at 4:50 yesterday via c-section and weighed 8# 15 oz., and 19 1/2" long. She and mother are doing very well. She was born with a baitcaster, 8" plastic worm, and a St Croix rod in her hands. lol. Watch out guys! She is going to be a pro for sure!
[signature]
congratulations.
[signature]
Sounds like a keeper. Way to go, nice mother's day gift.
[signature]
Congrats, LH2 glad to here everything is well. When you are "recovered" come on up this way for some fishing.
[signature]
congrats to you all. as soon s youare able to get away give me a call. I plan on going out on monday and fish into the nite at utah lake, got to see if the honey hole is any good this year
[signature]
Congrats on your new trophy!! I'm sure she will be fishing with you soon (they grow up sooo fast). Sincerely John R.[Smile]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]Congrats LH2!!![/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
congrats on the addition.
[signature]
Thanks guys! She and mommy get to come home today. Last time it was 5 days, but i guess the Ins. said 3 days. Oh well, they are both doing great. I will have the little one flippin' plastics by next wednesday! LOL!
[signature]
congratz to you and the mrs. hope to get out and chase them wipers again sometime
[signature]
Soon enough. I am going to try and get out once this week and i am also going to fish the tourney but i am not entered.
[signature]
Always fun to add another fisherperson to the crowd! Congrats, and I hope mom and baby are doing well.
[signature]
That's pretty cool LH2, I took my girls out on the boat today and they had a blast. Ages 5 and 2. All I have to do is let the oldest reel in the fish and they are both thrilled to see it. I caught a carp today that tipped at 14 lbs and my 5 year old said we were going to be in the newspaper! Kids are so much fun to fish with, they don't care how big or what kind of fish it is they just like catching them.
[signature]