Fishing Forum

Full Version: Bear Lake "report"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and the Mrs hit the Bear today,unloaded at Cisco beach ramp,the water is now at the top of the concrete its came up a bunch. We marked some fish at 62' tossed out the anchor and within 10 min she had her very first mack ever!12#s she was pumped,5 min later I cought a 4 # Cutt then was dead for a couple hours,we did end up with 2 more cutts 20 inchers. Tubes and cisco. all 4 fish realeased, water was 66. didnt see any other fish cought!! M.H.
[signature]
Thanks for posting your report MH, glad some one is catching fish on the big big lake. Good to hear the water level is coming up.
[signature]
i bet she was pumped. Glad that she had good time. which direction did you go? my son and I was there last sunday and only trolled for a short time. We only caught one small native. Yes the water is way up from where it was last year and i am very glad of that
[signature]
We fished north end of Cisco Beach,I thought that she had the anchor rope when she set the hook,it was pretty cool for here first mack to be that big!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3]Did you take any pictures ???[/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff][size 3] [/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][font "Comic Sans MS"][#0000ff]I'm planning on going up tomorrow for some “pleasure boating – wife & the kids”, I’ll try and squeeze in some jigging when they get tired. What were you using if you don’t mind giving away some secretes ?[/#0000ff][/font] [/size][/font]
[signature]
No pics! We hit it a little late I would try around 530 or so in around 65-100' watch your sonar, we fished the north end of cisco beach we used glow and rainbow 5"tubes 1oz. tipped with cisco! good luck.MMH
[signature]