Fishing Forum

Full Version: WIPER HUNTING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY TIME I GO TOO WILLARD I HAVE A GOOD TIME.A FREND OF MINE TAKES ME OUT EVERY WEEKEND SOME OF THE MOST FIGHTING FISH I HAVE EVER TRYED TO HOLD ON TOO I HAVE NEVER MADE A REPORT. BUT I HAVE BEEN LOOKEN. SO ITS MY FIRST TIME, SO TELL ME YOU LOVE ME FIRST BEFORE YOU STICK IT TOO ME
[signature]
your killing me smalls. kidney punch chad next time you fish with him[Tongue]
[signature]
We sure have had some nice outings on willard this year, fish or no fish. I'm glad you finally decided to introduce yourself and be a little more social[Wink][Tongue]. There are a bunch of great folks here on Bft. You really gotta watch out for that Petty guy though, he'll sneak up behind you and kidney punch ya, then tells you he loves you. And by the way, that clicker thing is SWEEEET[Wink][cool].
[signature]
I almost forgot, welcome aboard.[Wink]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 4] Hey POWMOW1, welcome aboard. [/size][/red][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 4]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Russ, welcome to BFT. If you have been fishing with Chad you have been fortunate to fish with a nice guy and he certainly catches his share of the fish. I had the pleasure to fish with him once and would accept the opportunity to fish with him again anytime. Again welcome to BFT and I look forward to more reports in the future.
[signature]
Welcome to BFT and next time chad gives ya any flack just tell him to eat hot bags...
[signature]
Welcome aboard! [Smile]
[signature]
thanks its good to be here bearclaw has a nack fo finding the fish when we ice fish i can be 5 feet away and and go home with one or two .he well have 10 or more
[signature]
I'll be hitting the ice this winter with Bearclaw for sure, destination unknown still a little early. We'll have to go together so we can team up on the fishies. Welcome to the board, any friend of Chads is a friend of mine. Watch out for that Petty guy though, he knows all the moon phases....
[signature]