Fishing Forum

Full Version: New member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to introduce myself, love the website has everything anyone could want. As for me I'm 48, married 28 years this month, have 2 grown boys 25 and 21 with a grand-daughter from my oldest boy and his wife who is 15 months old and has grand-pa literally wrapped around her little finger. Love to fish and hope to pass this down to my grand-daughter as well. My boys and I spend a lot of time together and fishing is one my favorites. We live in Colorado so there's plenty of good fishing. If families would just fish together things would be a lot better. Anyway, off the soap box, look forward to being active on the boards.
Mike (Vinny)
[signature]
I guess congradulations is in order, You must live a charmed life, all that and still able to find the best fishing site on the web....[Tongue]

Welcome Vinny, glad you could join in....

what state are you parking your fishing rod in these days?
[signature]
Welcome Vinny to the board, granddaughters are cool [cool] and it's fun to watch them grow up and teach them to fish.
[signature]
Vinny, Welcome aboard from Wisconsin.
[signature]
welcome to BFT! [cool]
[cool]Welcome, Vinny! Your comments about families fishing together was "on the money!" When I was growing up in Southern California, our family always fished together, saltwater and freshwater. Even now as I, too, approach grandfatherhood, I can still remember some magic days of family fishing. Fallen Leaf Lake just south of Lake Tahoe, catching so many trout that it was just unbelievable. We had an incredible fish fry that night. Lake Mead in Nevada, we caught bass, crappie, bluegill, catfish, and carp on almost every cast. Mission Bay in San Diego, a saltwater bonanza of spotted bay bass, sand bass, calico bass, halibut and giant bat rays. These are such vivid memories. Now that my grandson is getting older, I hope I can create some new family fishing memories. And isn't that what it's all about?
[signature]
Welcome aboard Vinny. It's good to have you here and we always welcome fellow Mods and all members to share here as well.[cool]
[signature]
Hello Vinny and a big welcome from Idaho.
[signature]

marilyn78

Welcome!
Welcome aboard marilyn78. We are glad to have you here too.[cool]
[signature]