Fishing Forum

Full Version: glassmaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kingsinthaSC

well i have a 22foot glassmaster and is seems that not many ppl know of glassmasters i think they are good boats me self if u have heard of them tell me what u guys think
[signature]
to be honest with you,when i read your post,glasmaster didnt ring a bell with me.when i did a search on them and came up with the corprate site and saw the older boat pics,then it started ringing bells.i also went down to the shore to do some striper fishing,and wouldn't you know it,i saw 2 newer ones going out.they seemed to be more popular in the south east,since thats were they were made would make sense

i cant tell you anything on the newer models, but the older ones we very depenable and seaworthy.they were tough,and could take a beating.
what year is yours?
[signature]

kingsinthaSC

oo mines a 92 and iv never had an promblems i just wanted to know what u guys thought thats for the reply btw
[signature]
WOW, the old glassmaster. I dad still has his. It's a late 80's model with a 125 Merc on the back. It's a shame, it's been sitting there for years, I don't even know if it cranks anymore. Probably hasn't been in the water 10 times.

His is an old tri hull version. Heavy, but takes the water pretty good. [Wink]
[signature]

kingsinthaSC

yea im happy with ours weve never had any thing go wrong yet
[signature]