Fishing Forum

Full Version: Disappointed with Boats.Net :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's not a huge issue, but I was at their website after seeing that the sponsor both the forum and Jen to get some boat ideas.. We;ve been debating a new car vs boat ehre and I wanted to gather more information..

I filled out their online form to get more info last week and never heard back from them.. At all.. Now, I understand that they probably get a ton of emails like this, but so do I.. I manage the online presence for a reasonably large company and part of my job is to field all internet inquiries.. And it can take nearly half my day on a busy day.. I would have liked to get at least some response.. Even a go away would have been better than the nothing that I got..

So, I'm just venting a bit more than anything.. But figured it was worth postng about.. If nothing else it does let me post whore a bit Smile

BTW, For the record, I'm looking at a Stratos 180. It looks like a nice comprimise between fishing and fun..
[signature]
What type of fishing do you plan to do, and what type of fun do you plan on having? Maybe we can give you some fresh ideas.[cool]
[signature]
Hey Tarpon.. For fishing I'm looking at small lakes here in the Midwest (Indiana / Illinois) with rare trips on a couple rivers around here.. Really needs 4 seats to take the kids (grown up but still fun to hang out with occasionally) or another couple to fish and play from.. Maybe even drag a skier bouncing and skipping along..

Right now we usually use my dad's boat but it's not a great fishing platform with it being a 26 foot pontoon.. Holds a lot of guys but there are really only 2 good spots to fish from on it.. Plus once it hits water at his cabin that's the only set of lakes it sees..

Not looking for much am I?? Smile
[signature]
[Image: M216F10505_PB_06_700.jpg]
[Image: oh-216.jpg]

Length 21' 5'' Beam 8' 6'' Transom Height 25" Max. Recommended HP 250 HP Weight (approx.) 3200 Lbs. Max. Cumulative Engine Weight 675 Lbs. Fuel Capacity 93 Gallons Dead Rise 18° Draft 16"
This is probably one of the best fish and ski boats on the market, and considering the price is with a 150 optimax AND the trailer, it's hard to beat. It will handle anything you can throw at it in fresh water and have more than enough power to sling you into a tree if you so decide to strap in behind it with a tube or hydroslide. Alot of times I wish I had gotten a dual sport like this one, but I got a center console instead. However, mine more fits my purpose, condidering the majority of the time she gets wet offshore in the atlantic ocean. Oh, the price?

34K, boat, motor and trailer. Lots of fishing room and passenger room.
[signature]
Hello Feydakin,
Wow, I'm suprised they are typically way on top of things! Do you think maybe your spam filter got it?

Anyways you may want to give them a call, I know they have slaes people and staff that are very helpful!

(863) 465-6669
[signature]