Fishing Forum

Full Version: CAN IT BE TRUE, "WATER"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TEAM ESCAPE SHELL BEACH, LA.REPORT
Well after 4 days of rediculously low water it really felt good to be able to get around deep in the marsh. Had Tommy and his group from Dallas in 2 boats today with my son Capt. Tim in his 23 ft Hydra Sports Bay Bolt and me in the 24 Blazer Bay. We started off in the marsh and the bite was slow, so after catching a few we moved to a deep bayou and the bite was on with both boats doing well. Started off fishing Campo's live shrimp on a quarter oz. jighead on the bottom as the bite was slow but steady with the water being very cold, but as the Sun got up higher in the sky, we switched to a deep cork leaving the jighead on with live shrimp and the action picked up. Stayed with them til they quit but by that time both boats had over 100 specks and 7 reds. The water is coming back until the next North Wester, then it will be hunt and peck again. Everyone had a great time and plan to come back and do it again. ANOTHER GREAT DAY ON THE WATER.

EQUIPMENT: CHALLENGER MARSH MASTER RODS, RED DOT REELS, H&H TACKLE.

CAPT. HOOK

985 847 0672 H
504 512 2602 CEL

[url "http://www.escapefishingcharters.com/"]www.escapefishingcharters.com[/url]
[signature]
Well, good to hear you finally got back in the Saddle. I'm still awaiting the needed conditions to sneak on out. Sometimes I wish I had moved to florida years ago when I had the chance, but I guess everything happens for a reason. LOL, you can't win them all. So, until April, i'll be tuning in on your reports to ease the fishing demon inside of me. [cool]

Make sure you catch one for me and the other anglers that aren't able too next time you head out. We'd all be much appreciative. Do you have a digital camera? Some pictures would be really cool too! Keep up the good reports, you're an inspiration to us season-locked fishermen and women.
[signature]
Tarpon4me, there is a photo of the guys that went in my boat and their catch, don't know if you saw it. Will think of you and everyone at BigFish who are not able to fish and will definately put a few in the box for you all and will take more photos. Mean while check this pic., it was one of the catches we had last week before the bad weather.......Capt. Hook
[signature]
That's a nice fill of fish there partner. You must be the one in the middle with the proud grin on your face. LOL, just a guess. I wish I could fill the cooler up like that in the creek. My specialty is offshore, and I tend to be average at best in the creeks. Thanks for the pic's, we'll be looking for more in the future![cool]
[signature]