Fishing Forum

Full Version: anyone interested????????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this weekend i recieved my moderator package.in it is two boat flags.so i have been thinking of some sort of contest to give them away.
today i was putting up my xmas lights,and came up with an idea......dressing up your boat for christmas,lights garland anything to do with the holiday season

i know alot of you have already put your boats to bed for the winter.but it dosent take long to untarp them.
so.. let me know in you up to this idea.if we get enough i will post the details

if you have a better idea let me know ,then we will make a deciesion from there
[signature]
[url "http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxdm801BNUS"][Image: 36_1_4.gif][/url] Don't make me do this to the Lund. How about who has the most redneck boat. Start in the spring thru summer. We'll have more time to creat.

[url "http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb113_ZNxdm801BNUS&utm_id=7921"][Image: sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxdm801BNUS][/url]
[signature]
boy,with all that crying,you better get ino bob's skeeter,you know his bilge pump works good
[signature]
My boat is put up for winter, but I did find a picture of boats with lights on them, does that work?
[inline "Parade of lights.jpg"]
Man I would really like to have a BFT boat flag!
[signature]
no,not really,i was look for your boat in holiday cheer.

how about some idea?
[signature]
Don't worry Tom, i'm gonna send Gregg some tissue UPS. LOL! I think it's a cool idea. But like previously mentioned, us boys on the East side winterize early. But, for you, i'll drag'em out for a bit and show my Christmas spirit. [cool] It's not like i'm going to go fishing in it anytime soon. Tooooooooo cold.

What kind of rules are you looking at? Are you planning on just making it a vote type thing? I'll enter it for numbers, but i'd also be willing to put up a BFT shirt for a winner as well. I'm having a hard time getting a contest to kick off on my state board, i'd be more than happy to help you out with this one. [Tongue]
[signature]
I'll do it, just had to let off some steam. Is it too cold Bryon? Did you have to put a long sleeve shirt on? LOL Here most of the salt water has died out. I do get the boat back next week, so I'll dress it up for ya.
[signature]
this is what i had in mind
have 2 differant classes,from float tube to 14 foot,14 to 40+
you must be in the pic,holding something BFT,even a piece of paper with BFT written on it.
if it has lights 2 pics,one day time one night.
i will be one judge,and will get 2 other members that are not in contest to judge.
run it untill christmas eve.final judging after that
what do you think,
or the judging could be a open thing on the photo gallery and go with the voting on that
[signature]
[black][size 3]My boat is covered in 4-5 inches of snow today. So, I don't think that is going to happen.[/size][/black]
[signature]
Mmmm, one class could get your flag, and I could put up the shirt for the other class. How about sending each entrant a BFT sticker? I'll buy a few stamps. 1 stamp would send a sticker. Also, you could post a poll on the moderators board to find a winner, just a thought. For that matter, you could post it on any of the busy boards, just allow a single vote per person. Even if you voted for yourself, that's only a single vote, the site has over 11000 members.

Sounds good though. My next nice weekend, i'll get to decorating. I take it you're going to make a sticky thread and just have the entrants reply?
[signature]
Alright it's done. The wife had to be bribed to take the picture of my redneck christmas boat, but it was worth it. Where do you want them posted?
[signature]
LOL,put the pics in the photo gallery in fishing boats section.for title of pic christmas boat contest.then go to the sticky at the to of this forum,tell a little about the boat
[signature]