Fishing Forum

Full Version: RON'S FISHING FIX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FISHING SHELL BEACH WITH TEAM ESCAPE
One of my regular customers Ron called me a few days ago and told me he needed a fishing fix. Well today was the day and I think he got his high. Started off this morning with 48 degree water temps. and it had the trout with lockjaw so we did a little redfishing till the Sun could start the water temps to rise and make the trout active. It took a while but at about 10:45 they turned on. We fished a small lake with about 4 ft. of water using Opening Nights 2 ft. under a rattling cork and after they were hiting quick we switched to titelining the same lure and in about 1 and a half hours we had our 50 trout limit. Ron hadn't fished for over a year and was eager to get back into the swing and he had no trouble as he was reeling them in one after another. After Ron was satisfied we headed for the dock to clean them up for the trip back to Baton Rouge. Ron had a great time and is taking some clients with me Thursday to see if they can put a few in the box. ANOTHER GREAT DAY ON THE WATER.

EQUIPMENT: 24 FT BLAZER BAY, 250 YAM. 4-STROKE, CHALLENGER RODS, RED DOT REELS, H&H TACKLE.

CAPT. HOOK.......TEAM ESCAPE

985 847 0672 H
504 512 2602 CEL [Image: rolleyes.gif]
[signature]