Fishing Forum

Full Version: New Fishing Buddy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a new fishing buddy on Fri. I can't wait to get him out on Grandpa's boat and hook him up with a big cut on the berry![Smile][Smile]
[signature]
Congrats man! Good luck with the 2am feedings and the dirty diapers! [Tongue] (it's worth every second)

[Smile]
[signature]
My son has to deal with that I am in the position of being the "spoiler" this time around[cool]. Looking forward to it too since this is the first.

Spoil them and send them home!![cool][cool]
[signature]
Congrats! I hope both he and mom are doing well.
[signature]
LOL.... Guess I shoulda figured you meant your boat when you said grandpa's. Congrats again... Very exciting times for your family! [Smile]
[signature]
I'll bet my grandson can out fish your grandson![Wink]
Congratulations on the birth of your new grandson. Is it your first?
[signature]
[font "Arial"][red][size 3]Congratulations on the new arrival. Looks like a definite future fishing buddy![/size][/red][/font]
[signature]
Congratulations, in about 18 years he will be able to split the cost of gas with you.
[signature]
Very Cool and congrats
[signature]
[size 1]DKStroutfitter,[/size]We may have to put that to the test in a few years.[Wink]

Yes it is my first.[cool]

I would be happy to split the gas but I figure he will just want to borrow the boat.[unsure]
[signature]