Fishing Forum

Full Version: The view
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got back from another productive day at the view. Caught 14 perch from 9 to 11". I also caught 2 nice crappies of about 12". Once again the tigers have eluded landing. I had another hooked, some hits and a few lookers. The crappies are getting hard to catch or i hit a bad day. The perch were a little on the picky side as well.
[signature]
I trust you didn't have any near death experiences this time?
[signature]
Nope, solid as a rock. 10+" of ice. Very cold though.
[signature]
I'm glad to hear it. Wouldn't want to have to hook you in the spring.
[signature]
Maybe by then i would have mutated into some type of predatory fish. Only hitting lures that look like hamburgers.[cool]
[signature]
I heard that! I see myself as a frustrated bottom-feeder that only preys on sticks of butter, the irony of course being that butter floats. Maybe I would go for a slab of bacon, or an Ultimate Italian from Quiznos on a heavily weighted Mojo dropshot rig.
[signature]
Lol........you would have mutated into crawdad feces by spring......the narrows are full of dads. They love to scavenge. Hey by the way......don't you ever work? No fair that you're out fishing like weekdays ALL the time. Glad you caught some though. Wow, ten inches already!!!!! Ughhhhh. No power auger here....lol. Don't want to lug something that heavy.....got too much gear already.
[signature]
No kidding! These guys make me wish I was retired already!

I think we're all jealous that we can't get out more often! Although my wife did ask me today if I was going fishing this saturday. She paused after that and said that it was a dumb question.

heheh
[signature]
Oh, good, I thought this thread was about that awful talk show on ABC that has those 3 women and Rosie O'Donnell on it!![angelic]
[signature]
I would never mention that show here.[Wink]
[signature]