Fishing Forum

Full Version: quickfish 3 owner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After much research and travel, I finally bought the Quickfish 3. I picked it up at Cabelas. I believe it was the last one. Thanks to all those who offered their opinions and advice. To be honest, I was actually leaning toward the Ice Cube, but came to find out that those are very hard to come by (the 4 man). I could have gone the e-bay route, but I'm still not a big fan of buying things off the net. I like to meet the people that sell me the stuff, that way if it sucks, I know where to find them. Anyway, I am excited to take my boy out and do some fishing. I set it up in his room (you really can set it up in a minute) to make sure I could figure things out and he wanted to sleep in it. I will probably be at the View on Saturday. Hopefully, he will catch his first fish.
Thanks again,
[signature]
[cool]Nice[cool]
[signature]
Hey Dwight... I called and got my quickfish III and they said there were 2 left.. I took 1 and it looks like you got the last! Smile I had them mail it to me!!! Man I cant wait to get it!
[signature]
As Mr. Burns always says: "Exxxxxxxcellent!"
Randy
[signature]
One question.

Did you allow him to camp out in it over night while it was set up in his room?? [Wink]

Way ta,,,,,
[signature]
It's kind of funny, but his room was the only one in the house big enough to set up the tent. Yep, my house is small and it just barely fit in that room. I was stuck on one side of the room while my wife and kids went into the tent to check it out. I could only look at it from the outside window, which my wife had to open for me. I guess Saturday will be my first time in the tent. Oh, and no I did not let him sleep in it. I wanted to in some ways, but we couldn't get to the kids pj's, diapers, etc. with the tent set up.
[signature]
my kids like to sleep in mine too. "indoor camping"! LOL

Be sure and send in your warrantee card and keep your proof of purchase receipt. Its a one year warrantee and you may need it with some of the problems some have been having with poles breaking. Always zip the door closed before setting up and taking down. good luck!
[signature]