Fishing Forum

Full Version: Daniels 1/26/07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was a great day today on Daniels the temps were so hot I only had a sweat shirt on. Okay enough of the crap the fishing was great we had nonstop action all day. We got there around 11:30 and only stayed till about 4:00. We caught a bunch of fish I don't know how many lost count. We caught all our fish on the Maniac Ice cut'r in the secret blend color. I did catch a few on the pearl white but the secret blend worked alot better. We fished in 27 to 34 feet of water. The fish were all across the water column. Heres a few pics we didn't catch very many big ones only a few in the 19 inch range. the average was 14 to 17 inches.
[signature]
Great pictures Skeeter, how thick is the ice up there?

AFDan52
[signature]
Were is Daniels? Utah?
[signature]
Skeeter, Nice photos. Looks like you had Mr Finder with ya.

Good on ya
[signature]
Great day on the ice again Skeeter, I wish I had Fridays to go fishing!
[signature]
I know that Daniels is in Idaho, I think outside of Malad not positive on that.

AFDan52
[signature]
The Ice is about 15 inches thick I would guess. I was sure glad Steve had his power auger. I tell you what its nice to take the local expert with you. He put us on the fish right off the bat and the power auger just made it that much better. Daniels is just out of malad Idaho about 18 miles or so.
[signature]
Great pictures. Those Ice Cut'rs work awesome don't they.
[signature]