Fishing Forum

Full Version: Lost Creek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Petty and I fished lc today from 7:30 - 1:30. Caught 1 jigging but trolling seemed to be the ticked. Ended up catching several decent cutts and bows with some small guys mixed in. Used willow leaf popgear, flat fish, dodgers, etc. etc. Jason kept me in stitches all day. Laughed so much my sides hurt. Some minor w at times but overall good conditions.
[signature]
also caught some on shasta slingblades with cripplures and humdingers.

was a great day on the water.
[signature]
I was up there from about 8:00 till 2:30 and only caught 3 all day .I tied many many different lures and trolled all over the place.Not my usual for LC
[signature]
what boat where you in?
[signature]
I was in the old white trihull with the newer Johnson on back. I was fishing alone. which boat were you guys in? I am thinking it must have been the yellowish aluminum with 3 of you? Just a guess
[signature]
i remeber you, we where in the 14ft crestliner, we where ancored up at the mouth of the boat ramp arm jigging you kept going past us. i was in a black sweatshirt with a white and blue bft hat and bear claw was in camo
[signature]
I knew I should have put one of those BFT stickers that you sent me on the boat. would have been nice to meet some other BFT ers
Thats a nice crestliner
[signature]
bearclaw does have a nice little boat, i would ave see a bft sticker from a mile away if you would have had one one there.
[signature]
Petty, what was the water temp?[Wink]
[signature]
"cold to the touch"[Tongue]
[signature]
I guess I better get one on the boat then.you never know who ya might run into.I seem to do alot of fishin alone, would be nice to hook up with someone.
[signature]
My fish finder said 44 degrees. 2 weeks in a row now
[signature]
Hey sillyphil,
Lets keep in touch, I often times have an empty seat in my boat. You gotta be careful around petty though, he likes to take pictures of your smallest fish and then posts em up[Wink]..
[signature]
Petty, did you try any of your homemade lures?
[signature]
I tried to take a picture of 1 of my smallest yesterday but it was so small it would not show up in the pic, good thing you guys didn't see it. Thanks for the invite. might just take ya up on it, give myself a break from steering the boat and launching by myself.might be able to have a couple brews too!!!
[signature]
Nice report boys. Glad you could get into some fish.
[signature]