Fishing Forum

Full Version: What are your resident fish eating?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My local walleyes are mostly eating gizzard shad. My tiger muskies are feeding on perch, crappie, bluegill, and an occoasional child. I have no pike very close so we'll just say they are eating anything in striking distance. What are your pets eating?
[signature]
our resident pike chow on the bluegill and perch. in the last 2 years they have wiped out the perch, we havent seen one yet this year.
[signature]
Hey , you have the perfect post on this board for these two pics [Wink] .
Enjoy !
[signature]
Thanks for posting. I saw the first pic on the UT board some time ago but the second looks like someons stuck the other fish in the first ones mouth. I would not doubt that it would happen though.[cool]
[signature]
The walters are munchin on the shad. (of course).. and the muskies are eating ANY small or medium fish.. (believe it or not) them muskies are bullies!!! and the pike i am not sure .. i dont think we have any northern pikes in my residental lake.. Well ive never caught one or heard of anyone catchign one.. so.. not to sure
[signature]
The first pic is making it's way around here , would have loved to have been there for that . We have a monster at the lake down the road that will give that big guy a run for his money .

The second pic was taken here at the dam ice fishing .
[signature]