Fishing Forum

Full Version: LBH Catfishin' at night?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know how late you can go and/or stay at LBH? Was thinking about going down one of these nights to try for some kitties (just read the article in Field and Stream about late-night catfishing)? If not, where else can you go in the Provo/Orem area where you can access the lake from shore at night?
[signature]
I go out there quite a bit and you can stay all night. If the gate is closed you just unclip it and go in, but make sure you pay and make sure you close the gate behind you,
jed
[signature]
My friend Larry tried to get in last Sat night at 10:05 and the "gatekeeper" would not let him in. He said, and the sign at the gate says absolutely no entry after 10pm. If you are in b4 that you are welcome to stay all night.

Slayer
[signature]
i have never had a problem with anyone telling me not to fish at night... i have commonly gone in there at ten or eleven at night with no problems..... i usually just pay and open the gate myself.... no problems.....
Joe
[signature]