Fishing Forum

Full Version: 26th report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While leaving work yesterday, we decided to drive the 100 miles to the river just knowing there were more kings in there then you could shake a stick at....Sadly the river has dropped and so has the amount of fish...so after spending 3 hours in my usual haunts with out a bite, we seen some fish jumping in a deep hole "in" a log jam...I went thru 11 leaders just to catch 1 fish, but she’s a beauty...Mike caught one two....DJ
[signature]
looks like dinner for a small army...

well worth the drive I'd say....

Congrats...
[signature]
Sure seem like monsters...how long does it take you to bring one in?

I fished the South Fork of the Snake on Friday for about an hour--caught three cuts and released them. Kept the 'bow for dinner. Finally learned (was forced) to put on my own worm. Now I just have to work up to cleaning them on my own. [unsure]
[signature]
Hey DJ.... It's whitefish, I think I've seen those fish before!! [Wink] Nice job!
[signature]
hey whitefish nice to see you posting on here!
[signature]
Thought you had died or something...if you're not fishing, then I figure you became an orca dinner.
[signature]
Lings season ended then river spring kings ended, Im now moving to salt Kings, Ive been out once, caught a small keeper but released it due to catching it 15 minutes after I ran 5 miles in the fog and the limit is 1...then I lost another, then the fog burnt off to a hot sunny day and no more bites...Syd and I are fishing in a 3 day derby starting fri,,I post a report..DJ
[signature]