Fishing Forum

Full Version: fishn for giant slimers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well im headed out to fg again after them damn slimers.lol some about those 30 pound lakers that is addicting. i cant figure out why im spending so mutch time after them thease last 3 yrs. wish walleyes would get that big. [sly] have a good week guys ill bring pic,s when i return. ken
[signature]
Have fun catch some biguns.
[signature]
Good luck.[cool]
[signature]
How was your trip ?
[signature]
it was a good trip. but no giant slimers this time.[unsure] we only fished them for 2 mornings. one for real fish one for dinks. even the dinks had lock jaw. had a very good buddy show us the ins and outs of cokes though. thanx ash. also gave the new boat a great work out with the weenee my kids had a blast on that thing. ive never been one for water play things but it was fun watching them have a new exp. found the giant rope swing up the canyon. wow what a blast that thing is. fall about 30ft to the water after a killer exciting drop. the road back did a # on my boats paint. chips all over the front.[mad] owell things happen. might go back next month. i did lern 1 thing. never go in july. the traffic is bad but the heat is the killer. thanx for asking see ya later. ken
[signature]