Fishing Forum

Full Version: i need your advice plz.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi.
would you help me pick a destination for a fishing trip in europe?
it should be unexpensive and doesn't have to be organized from arrival to departure.
so, what would you recommend?
thank you!!!
[signature]
Welcome aboard tictac28. Is there any specific country of Europe that you are interested in fishing???[cool]
[signature]
no specific country in mind.
i hoped some of you who had a good fishing trip tourism experience would recommend it.
[signature]
There is good fishing all along the coast of England, Denmark, Norway Sweden, France, Portugal and Italy. There is good fishing down in Israel.

Do you prefer Freshwater or Saltwater?[cool]
[signature]
Yea, a water type and species list would help narrow things down quite a bit.

Oh, welcome to BFT.
[signature]
I would suggest you to go to Greece. Great islands, great beaches and great fishing almost everywhere.
[signature]
Hey,
I just returned from a trip to Scotland and believe me, the fishing there is awesome! If you've never fly fished before (or are an expert) you'll love it either way. The trout are plentiful and eager biters. Trust me on this one; plus, the Scottish Highlands are beautiful. More specifically, the town of Aviemore is a prime location for natural and stocked (trout) fly rodding. Let us know what you decide & good luck!

[cool]
[signature]