Fishing Forum

Full Version: Shrimp Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The next time I'll get to come down will be this fall. I'll probly be there for about a week. What I need to know is good places to net up some shrimp. I know of some spots but the more I know the better the odds are of me finding the big nice size so I can float them for trout. Also if the trout don't want them I can eat them>>>
[signature]
Ive had pretty good luck in the summer throwing my net by the bridge as you are going into Surfside beach. Not sure what its like in the Fall. Sorry I havent been around much lately. Ive been fishing alot...Went to Charleston on the 22nd and hooked a few reds with my flyrod. Then stayed @ NMB for about 5 days.....Fished my arse off...Didnt do to well I think it was just too hot. I did land a nice Trout about 22 in. The Reds I caught in Charleston were around 26 in
[signature]
Thanks for the reply. Thats one of my next venture is to hook up something with a fly rod. I belive we have talked of it before. I have not yet got a reel for my 9wt rod. I have not been fishing much in the last few weeks. Good to here you got some reds and a trout. What fly was used to hook the reds on? I have one a man gave me that he hooked some trout on. I have neted up some shrimp going into Garden City also.
[signature]