Fishing Forum

Full Version: Raining Doves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hit up a new spot for doves this morning. I can honestly say that I have never missed so many birds in my life. We were going to walk around and jump shoot but we didn't need to, the doves were everywhere! We shot our limits within 2-3 hours (should have shot 10 in the first five minutes). Had a great time, definitely the best dove hunt I have ever been on. If you have access to Plain city, I would suggest getting your hind end out there immediately!!!
[signature]
Nice job. I went out again this morning and myself and buddy limited in 1 1/2 hours. He got 2 eu. collared doves too.
[signature]
You must be a dang good shot Lunker. What gauge are you shooting and what size shot? I should have limited in about 20 minutes but I just can't hit the dirty buggers. Are you hunting Plain city also?
[signature]
2 to 3 boxes each time out. No pactice all summer and i was a little rusty. I did pull a few doubles but overall not very good shooting. No, i am not hunting in pc. Farther south on private land.[Wink]
[signature]