Fishing Forum

Full Version: Job Oportunities in Wyoming and Colorado
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font "Times New Roman"][#808000][size 3]This is hot off of my email for those who may be interested in a career change and a relocation to Wyoming or Colorado. If your interested and you have any questions let me know and I will try and help you out.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#808000][size 3][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 4] [/size][/font]
ExxonMobil will be conducting pre-employment testing for operations wage positions for the following areas:[font "Wingdings"][size 4]
§ [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 4]Colorado Operations - Piceance Creek (located near Rifle/Meeker, CO): Nov 9&10 in Grand Junction,CO [/size][/font][font "Wingdings"][size 4]
§ [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 4]Wyoming Operations- LaBarge (located near Kemmerer/Green River, WY): Dec 7&8 in Green River, WY
ExxonMobil Production Company has extensive field operations located in northern Colorado and Wyoming. Career opportunities exist for field operators, mechanics, and instrument and electrical technicians. Both experienced and entry-level personnel and personnel with SAP experience are strongly encouraged to test; prior experience in the oil and gas industry is not a pre-requisite.
ExxonMobil offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, pension, and 401(k) savings. [center][/center][/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 4] [center]Visit the following Internet Website to Register Online: www.exxonmobil-employment.com[/center][/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 4]
Follow the steps listed below to register online. Free Internet access is available at most state employment offices and libraries.
1. Visit www.exxonmobil-employment.com and carefully review the Welcome page information.
2. Click on "Log-in." Follow the three steps listed under the "New User" section.
[/size][/font][font "Helv"][size 4]3. [/size][/font][font "Times New Roman"][size 4]Follow the instructions listed under "Next Steps," click on "Test Location Preference" and select
Production - Grand Junction, Colorado or Green River, WY as your Test Location Preference.
4. Click on "Job Interests" and select the Production - Piceance Creek, CO or Labarge, WY Area work location(s), and jobs you desire to pursue

5. Continue to complete the "Next Steps" instructions until you have booked a test slot. [center](Note: Testing slots are limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis).[/center]
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer
[/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#808000][size 3]I guess I should add that these positions are not your average everyday run of the mill type of jobs. These positions pay EXTREMELY well, and the benefits can not be beat. The jobs are extremely secure and you have a better chance of winning the lottery than you do losing your job to cutbacks or layoffs. Most of the positions are very fisherman friendly schedules of 7days on 7 days off, 12 hour shifts. [/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#808000][size 3][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#808000][size 3]Like the add said no experience is neccessary, on our last hiring we did last year we hired people that were Police Officers, School Teachers, and Real Estate Agents as well as experienced folks.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Just a bump back to the top. There are still testing slots available so if interested get signed up. One other thing to mention is since most of these jobs are on a 7 Days on 7 Days off Schedule you don't need to live in Wyoming if you don't want to. We have many people that live in Utah and surrounding states that rent a place here to stay during thier work week and then go back home on thier days off.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Like I said if anyone has any questions let me know.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[signature]
I signed up for one of the test dates, I was wondering what is on the test is it just on basic comprehension? Also what do you mean by the pay is extremely well are you talking 60K+, if not what are some basic starting wages and is it easy to advance quickly? Thanks in advance for the help.

Brian
[signature]
good questions i was thinking the same thing i wouldnt mind quiting my gravy jet engine job to make some better money!
[signature]
I too have a test on next friday when i filled out all the info it gave me a small sample test and it was not bad ,like basic high school stuff! M.H.
[signature]
I never got a sample test, gave me a test date and time but no test, do you remember where is was?

FF462
[signature]
I hope Wybraz doesn't think i am hijacking his post. I will add my input: i live in this area and although I have other work interests, I do know people who work/have worked in the Oil Fields.

Entry level workers can usually make more than 60k per year. I know one guy (in his 20's) who has hit about 110k for the year.
[signature]