Fishing Forum

Full Version: Didn't even use a fly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[center][#005028][cool]Some creatures just like to show off.[/#005028][/center] [center][/center] [center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=30287;][/center]
[signature]
DR.. those are some awesome pictures.. wish I had been that lucky this past Saturday when I took my grandson out fishing.. saw lots of small fish in near shore.. a lot rising or jumping to get something.. and I could just not entice them in with any fly I tried.. it was the same spot I caught a lot of small palm sized bluegills last year but they would not take anything I offered them... but.. up side is that my grandson is doing much better at casting with his "Spiderman" spin casting setup and a bubble/fly rig....

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Is this what is ment by Hand to Mouth....or claw to beak!
[signature]
[sly][sly]
[signature]
The pictures need a caption like
Man, this is the worst case of Fish Breath I have ever smelled.
and
Just look at those nails....I need a manicure in the worst way!

[signature]
[center][#005028][cool]You are too cool FGD.[Wink][/#005028][/center] [center][#005028][/#005028] [/center]
[signature]
[sly].. only you would think of bad breath and needing a manicure.. made me Smile during a rough day.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Just looking at the little fishies open mouth, I was thinking of the caption of "Hey Mom! It looks like I won't be home for dinner."

The second picture looks like an ad for Eagle Claw hooks.

Eagle Claw........Hooks that won't let go![cool]
[signature]
...hmmmm maybe "Hey mom.. looks like I AM dinner tontie..

but do like your ealgle claw ad idea.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]