Fishing Forum

Full Version: Jordanelle Utah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well lets try this one more time.....

We hit the Nell (Jordanelle) the air temps was 20 and the water was 51 at 7:30...

Headed across the lake to the first stop by 8:00 we had boated 11 smallmouth bass from 11" to 17"...

We moved around the lake and by the time we had to leave at 1:30 we boated 21 bass and 4 trout all came on MOJO drop shots in 20'+ of water....

Brent lost one of his drop shot rods in 40' of water we dropped a marker and in about 5 min. I hooked his line and we got it back, what a lucky day....
[signature]
What was the deepest water you caught 'em in?
[signature]
We got them from 20' out to around 40' on this trip...

The deepest I have got them at was at Powell and that was 110' a few years back....
[signature]
[black][size 3]Hey Cliff,[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]With all of the expensive tackle that you throw overboard, maybe you should start looking at a regular fishing [/size][size 3]boat with sides, instead of that high powered raft that you fish from.lol[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Glad to hear that you're still hitting them at Jordanelle.[/size]
[size 3][/size]

[size 3][/size]
[size 3][/size]
[signature]
I'm not the one that lost it this time and so far I have got back all the poles this year + I have found three that others have lost....
[signature]