Fishing Forum

Full Version: Great day at Scofield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I went to Scofield with my dad, brother, and grandpa and had a really great day or shore fishing. We used a lot of frozen minnows and also worms tipped with a marshmallow. Both did pretty well, but the minnows got hit almost every time they hit the water. We used both chubs and shiners, both got hit. My dad caught a beautiful 4 lb. rainbow on a chub. My grandpa caught a 3 lb cutthroat on a worm. We caught a lot of fish, and picked up a few tigers too. It was a great day for fishing. We went in the evening a few hours before sundown, and the fishing just got better and better.
[signature]
First of all welcome to BFT Utah and thanks for taking the time to post your report. Sounds like you guys had a great evening and really did good for only fishing a few hours. Good to hear you caught some tigers also, was there and size to them? WH2
[signature]
Man I am going to have to get up there for some of that this year.

AFdan52
[signature]
Hmmmm 80% of the lake was capped as of last Sun, shore fishing ??
[signature]
The tigers we caught were pretty small, but there were some other guys on the lake that had some pretty decent sized ones. Up at the cleaning station a guy had two tigers that were probably about 14 or 15 inches.
[signature]
[black]"Up at the cleaning station a guy had two tigers that were probably about 14 or 15 inches."[/black]
[black][/black]
[black]I am really surprised to hear that they still had a fish cleaning station open at Scofield. Where is it located?
[/black]
[signature]