Fishing Forum

Full Version: tiger attack on youtube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5shdTPXnj0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5shdTPXnj0[/url] here is some video i put on you-tube of the tiger trout in huntington.. if you dont have fish waiting under you hole like this your in the wrong spot!! lol
[signature]
[black][size 3]Great video.[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]With all of the interest shown by the fish, I have a feeling that a smaller bait, would have put every one of them top side.[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Never fished with a camera, but I can see where that would add considerable more fun to ice fishing.[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[signature]
Very nice,thats way cool to watch the tigers react to your jig nice job Fuzzy
[signature]
i'm go back up right now to get more video.. going to try my new sled out as well. i'll give a full report when i get back.. [sly]
[signature]
You're a cruel man Fuzzy! [Wink] Now my "Fishing Fever" is REALLY bad. That is one awesome video! I will hopefully be back down there in the next couple of weeks. Does E-Lake have much ice on it yet?

Thanks for the video! Hope you slay them today.

Laters,
CDragon
[signature]
I wuz thinkin the same thing Saber. This whole video was an interesting watch on fish behavior. Talk about a picture being worth a thousand words.

I have never understood why fish don't "walk right up" to a bait they are entirely capable of swallowing in a gulp, swallow it, and move on.

At least this video shows how common it is.

It was interesting to watch the attempted hooksets.

It was like playing a video though. I kept setting the hook when I thought the moment was right as I sat here in my chair. People walking by thought I wuz nuts.
[signature]
Fun clip Ron -- thanks for posting. I guess that I better drag my Aqua-Vu out on the ice next trip.
[signature]
I plan on getting a aqua-view this winter, any suggestions on what model I should get? What do you hve?
[signature]
Almost as good as watching it live with you up there. You should post some of the hooksets. You had a couple of really good ones while I was checking out your camera.
[signature]
[blush]Way cool ... makes you want to go out in the cold, huh?
[signature]
hey it's not a easy as it looks.. and that video was taken neer the end of the day when the fish just come in and nuge the bait snape at it and swim off.. and the view on the comp is much better that out on the lake. all i could see was dark shadows raicing around my bait.. and most the time i could not feel the fish pick the bait up.. if i seen my bait doing something other that it should or disaper then i would set the hook. i was useing the bigger jig to try and see how big i could go before they would not hit. did not work they hit a 4 " about the same as a 1 1/2"

fishing sucked today up there only cought 2 and they were off camrea.. darn.. next time..

i got more video of the other day i edit it some so there is not the long wait's for the jig to get back down..
[signature]
i know sorry about that! [sly] [Tongue]..

not any ice on E-lake just yet.. soon tho i hope.. would love to get some of them on the Aqua-Vu as well..
[signature]
Wow that is pretty cool. That helps me get a better visual as to what is happening on my real time fish finder.
[signature]
which camera were you using? I better go buy one now!
[signature]
Nice video Ron, sure is amazing how much those fish played with your jig. How deep was the water you were fishing in?
[signature]
i was useing a Aqua-Vu scout XL with a Aqua-Vu DVR Recorder.
[signature]
the water was 26 to 27 feet deep. the camera was about 6 feet off the bottom. looking down at the jig..
[signature]
ok there is one other video i put on youtube the it's like 30sec. long that is the way i see the video out on the lake with the sun shining. in my ice hut i see the moniter much better.. out in the bright light it's hard to see that black and white TV moniter..

[url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D33pb5X1hdU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D33pb5X1hdU[/url]

try that one and see if you can see the fish come and attack my jig.. it was a very hard strike.
[signature]
that one is not quite as good as the first one you posted. all i can see is your jig and minnow. way to dark. i wana see ya do some mac videos.
[signature]
you want to see me do some mac videos? lol oh yeah i to would like to do that one.. had a mac last year at fishlake try and eat my cam. would have been very cool to of had the dvr then.. [sly]
[signature]