Fishing Forum

Full Version: Happy New Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[cool][#0000ff]Well, I ain't with the crowd at Yuba. But, I ain't in the obituaries either, so I guess I made it to 2008. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I finished putting my fishing logs, waters covered and species caught lists for 2007 to bed and have got my 2008 templates all set up on my computer...ready for action. I'm ready to rumble. Well, at my age, I'm ready to groan anyway.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]It was a great year for Utah BFT. We had a few "glitches" but all in all we survived and gained a lot of new members. Welcome everybody from the mod squad. You folks make it easy to be moderators. We appreciate all of the participation and the fine pics. (Just pay attention to sizing)[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I personally got to meet a few new BFTers last year and look forward to fishing with more of you this year. Fun, fun.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Hopefully we can have at least a couple of jig parties and rod building sessions again this year. Also looking forward to some on-the-water "hook and cook" get-togethers. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help make the board more fun and productive for all concerned. But, it has to be cheap. Us mods are still waiting for our first checks. Ha![/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=32315;]
[signature]
Same to you and Mrs. TD. The wife and I also elected to stay away from Yuba for a bit and watch the Bowl games today. We are planning on going in a couple weeks for a couple days. Then It's off to Atlanta for some more F-22 training. Have a great day and hope to see you on the hard water some place, it's been awhile.[cool]
[signature]
Happy New year and good fishing to You and Tube Babe for 2008. Keep the great posts & pictures coming in.
[signature]
Right back at ya and thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this site. Brian
[signature]
the same to you and tubebabe. you two rock. hopefully your poles will bend and your jigs will catch alot of fish. [cool]
[signature]
You too Pat!! It was great meeting you in '07, and here's to some more fishing in '08!

*toast*
[signature]
Happy New Year to you and Tube Babe
[signature]