Fishing Forum

Full Version: Kids atv helmets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figure alot of hunters have atv's so maybe you can help me with this. I need a helmet for a seven year old girl. I don't know what youth size to get her, she is tall and skinny with an average head for a seven year old. I'd like to surprise her with one or I'd just take her with me.
[signature]
There in roy that has a good selection for youth. My 4 yo got a nice one last fall for $60. If you want the name i can get it for you.[cool]
[signature]
I would recomend Heber motor sports there prices are awesome if you go talk to mark or eric
[signature]
Its neat that you want to surprise her, But I would go have her try one on and get a good fit. IF it doesnt fit good and its not comfy for her to wear, along with the right color and such. She wont want to wear it. I am sure that you would rather spend a few more dollars for one that fits correctly and one she likes, than to spend the money and have it not be what she wants and have to fight with her to wear it.

Just my dos pesos
[signature]
That's a good point Mark. I'll be out 'testing' helmets with her tomorrow. Her being comfortable is more important than my surprise and, of course, it's going to have to be pink camo I'm sure!
[signature]