Fishing Forum

Full Version: Eastern Sierra Opener Weather/Road Conditions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey there guys,

It's time again for the Eastern Sierra trout opener, beginning this Saturday, April 26. For a safe and happy opener, I thought it might be timley to provide our visitors with website addresses of some of the major weather and road/traffic condition information sites.

Some general sites offering a variety of information on the Eastern Sierra region include: www.395.com, www.bishopvisitor.com, and www.junelakeloop.com.

For up to the minute as well as long range regional forcasts access: www.intellicast.com, www.snowbomb.com, and www.snowcrest.net.

The latest road and traffic conditions can be found at: www.dot.ca.gov(caltrans) or if you call (800) 427-ROAD i.e. (800) 427-7623.

I can't get away for the opener but I'm sure there's a place at June loop's Grant lake where some nice brown trout fishies are waiting for me and my stealthrider.

JapanRon
[signature]
Hello JR,

Great looking out, although I won't be able to swing it, that is some great info! I know Shawn Arnold of Fish Taco Chronicles never misses an opener and will more then likely get some mileagee out of it!
[signature]