Fishing Forum

Full Version: UL lincoln beach invite. 04/01/08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Taking the boat out for the first run of the season to lincoln beach tomorrow morning to see if I can find some kitties or Walleye so if anyone wants to come let me know, will be going out for most the day if the weather permits. Im leaving from WVC if you want to catch a ride there or meet there either way works.
[signature]
I'd love to go with you if there is still room. PM me if there is. Thanks.
[signature]
a day late n a dollar short as usual i live in wvc if u ever have a slot open shoot me a pm also let us know how u did
[signature]
[cool]So how'd you guys do today?
[signature]
was a great day to be on the water, and the bite was sloooooow, had a few bites and only landed one kitty not big enough to mention. but the water was great, it was the most peaceful day I have had this year so far, great day to be fishing, next time ill invite the fish. oh and sorry [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?username=rctalbot;"][#000000][size 1]rctalbot [/size][/#000000][/url] I got busy at work and did not see your post till today ( I was excited to get the boat out for the first time of the year)
[signature]
Did you launch your boat out of the Lincoln Beach Harbor?

How are the launching conditions, depth of water, any under water hazards, etc...
[signature]
Water is good for launching, the usual be careful.
[signature]
yes, i did launch from lincoln beach and have not been there for years but be careful when you get within 50 ft of shore around that area cause it can go from 7 ft to 1 ft in seconds, i thumped my out drive a few times [Sad] bayliner 2150 cierra.
[signature]