Fishing Forum

Full Version: Who wants to fish on Saturday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I currently have 2 seats open for a No Utah fishing trip this saturday. We will be fishing either causey, porqupine, lost creek, or mantua depending on ice conditions and boat access. I will be leaving from riverton early am and returning ?????? If interested respond to this post or shoot me a p.m.
[signature]
Wish I could but I have Navy drill weekend and have to work but if you go could you please post ice conditions. I'm really interested at the conditions for Mantua and if the boat ramp is open. Thanks and save some fish for the rest of us.
[signature]
I will be on Hyrum most likely saturday morning but you may want to reconsider your options for open water.[Wink]
Causey your out of luck for a boat, p. pine maybe if you have a really small boat, no way on lost creek, and no way on mantua. Hyrum is wide open and the fish are biting. Good luck whatever you decide to do.[cool]
[signature]
Your not going to the catfest on UT lake?
[signature]
Boat is full.... Thanks!
[signature]
You said no way on Mantua does that mean it's still frozen over? And how far from Mantua is Hyrum?
[signature]
Still frozen over. Hyrum is another 20 miles toward logan.
[signature]
Thanks hopefully Mantua is fishable soon. Never fished Hyrun any ideas for where to start and what to use for the largemouth there. I'm planning a trip for next weekend and want to try and catch something.
[signature]
This will be my first time in a boat so i can't help ya there. Trout anywhere with bait.
[signature]
Well good luck and with some of the post I see from you, you'll find the fish no matter what you fish from. Let me know how it goes I can't wait to get out there
[signature]
Had a cancelation, so have a spot open let me know if int..
[signature]
Turns out the only open water up north is hyrum and it is fishing like do do lately. So the plans are a changing maybe shore fishing, maybe starvation or deer creek, maybe ice fishing at the berry, maybe vernon, and possibly millsite. At this point it is all up in the air...
[signature]
I am debating between ice fishing Strawberry or Scofields but would interested in tagging along on a trip up to Newton for those Muskies.
[signature]
Just to make it even more confusing we are going to starvation now. Read a report of open water and browns sounds like a great combo to me. Shoot me a pm jacksonman if int...
[signature]
I have Newton on my radar sites for Saturday. Never fished it before but has always been on my list and this wont be my only time fishing it this year (hopefully). Dont know where to start fishing there, but as long as I am out of the house, since the wife is having a "garbage sale"..........errrrrr "garage sale"!!![cool] Plus, I have some trailor maintenance to take care of while I am up there, so hopefully we will see some of you guys. Will report if I get anything!!!
TS
[signature]