Fishing Forum

Full Version: Wall Eye of Deercreek..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A friend and I headed up to Deer creek this morning to see if the eyes was open and looking for food...

The morning was cold but the sun rise was beyond words with just a hint of breeze and temps in the low 20's water was around 46 main lake at 8:00..

We worked down by the dam on the north side and all the way up lake to the east end, we boated 4 to 6 fish with the biggest at 29 1/2" and around 8 to 9 lb ...

We only kepted the one cause she was blind and we could see she was on her way down all fish was over 25", In the pictures you can see just how windy Deer creek was....Good fishing to all now get out there and do some fishing....[Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
good on you...i was the one standing on the shore fishing because my motor is still down...how deep were you fishing
[signature]
Was that you that got that big nice bow??

Its always nice to see other BFT'ers..

Some came from less then ten feet and others in 30'...
[signature]
Were the 4 to 6 fish all walleyes? Were you tossing cranks or dragging a harness or what?
Any pictures of the eyes?
[signature]
yes it was...hooked on to another one just as you rounded the bend.. after that we didn't get anything for the remainder of the time..left about 10:00am but after eating that cat fish at lincoln,I told them we are at the wrong lake...
[signature]
Waiting on TD to get some of the other pictures out of his E-mail so I can send him ALL the others and the walleye pictures...

Just think TD went fishing before he got all "60" or so pictures of the catfish outing from yesterday, be fore he went [Wink], What is more fun FISHING or posting pictures...(Lets think!!!!!)[crazy][shocked][sly]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I got all the pics but did not post them all.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]My files are recovering nicely, but they were choking this morning.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Will send you the walleye pictures, hope you got a lot of fish at Willard today...Thanks...[Wink][sly][sly]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Got the pics in your post. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Deer Creek is lookin' good.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Nice job, bottom bouncers ?
[signature]
No bottom bouncers I catch more fish with the Mojo rock hoppers...
[signature]
Thanks, maybe you could show me and my wife. How was it to launch and where did you launch ?
[signature]
Both ramps are open and in good shape no ice any where we could see...
[signature]
I cant see your pictures. Is this a feature with the new site? [Wink]
I also can't see the pictures.
[signature]
I am thinking of heading up to DC this weekend. I would like to try for the eyes there. What were you using exactly? I am hoping to get my son into a few.
[signature]
This new site or WHAT EVER it is is the worsted I have ever seen I have been trying to get logged on for 3 1/2 hour. and just made it...

The pictures was on the old post or I guess this post yesterday now who knows where they are..

The fount is to small to read on any post and just trying to get on to post or answer is hell so if I don't make any more posts or you don't see me on bft you know it would not let me log on again...
[signature]
I can't see the pictures either!
[signature]
So... you gonna tell us fellow members what you were using or what?
Rock hoppers with what?
If you want to know more information than was already given you should send him a private message. Maybe he doesn't want to tell the entire world what he was using.
[signature]