Fishing Forum

Full Version: I need help with FONTS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've looked all over my profile area and can't seem to find anyplace to denote my desired FONT size and style. Others (i.e., Tube Dude) ALWAYS post in a FONT other than the default FONT so I assume they have set that up someplace rather than select it each and every time they post. Can somebody help me out and point to the place where I can set this up?
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]The info is in the [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=410575;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;page=unread#unread"]SIGNATURES[/url] part of the Help Desk. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]There are no easy buttons to push. As the instructions will guide you, you need to send a PM to yourself with the info you want in the signature, in the font style, size and color. Then you need to mess with the HTML stuff and copy and paste.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]PM me if you have a problem and I can help from the moderator side.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
So far so good. I got the signature set up (see below). I sent you a PM on the rest.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]"Bear arms"? How about bear claws or bear fur?[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]If you meant BARE arms, don't forget the sunscreen.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Sorry bro. Just yankin' yer chain. I like your signature. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You also asked about default settings for posting messages and replies. A lot of folks would like to be able so set their preferred fonts and not have to change them, but for the present we still have to change it with every post and reply.[/#0000ff]
[signature]