Fishing Forum

Full Version: Cleanin fish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The wifey and I found a good crappie hole in a local lake. Minnows and an extra small hook (like a #16) have been the ticket.
[signature]
We are catching them on Duncan Lake. All crappies---- All in the 1 1/2 to 2 lbs range.

Caught 25 on Sun,
34 on Mon,
Tue gave em a break,
Wed 18

It fun stuff but I'm about pan fished out..... time to go after something a bit bigger.
[signature]
Gills Walleyes and Bass are doing everywhere, dispite the thunderstorms.... Even heard of a pike or two being pulled in...

I my self havent been out in 4 weeks....
[signature]
4 weeks? You feeling ok?
[signature]
I was able to put the chores aside and spend the weekend fishing with Roosterfish .
We hit the westside where fishing was terable the the pine river was a thick brown mess , the Manistee was not as thick with maybe 6" of visibility . The banks had about 5 extra feet of water on them .
Sunday was better , we hit the lake down the road and had a "Pro Bluegill Tournament ".
Bill was content to fish the lilypads for the small ones that provided nonstop action , I fished the deeper water for the large slabs .
Later we played hide and seek with the pike , The pike won , never a hit on any lure we used .
[signature]
[fishin]

My To Do List has grown enormous, and my neighbors list keeps popping up on mine [Image: beaten.gif]

I have a neighbor down the road who has axidently found the spot where I have been feeding fish with Lake Fish Food. " I am trying to fatten them up for winter...[Image: bobwink.gif]

I havent had the urge to go since the pup passed. maybe in another week or two....[Image: sad.gif]
[signature]
I'm sorry to hear about pup. I've been a dog owner most of my life and I completely understand.

I had one espically close dog named Bear. He was a Gerrman Shep Mix. Raised him from a pup. He went through a divroce with me, went on fishing trips, camping, loved tennis balls, plain hamburgers from Mickey D's and most of all me. If I went somewhere you can bet he was with me (or in the truck waiting) He was absolutely one of the best. (The one I have now "Sage" is a close second)

I cried like a baby for nearly 2 days when I had to put him down. It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

Sucks loosing your very best friend in the world.
[signature]
it was rough for me as well, she was a part of my every day life and went with me every where. I just noticed her nose prints on my windsheild a couple hours ago. Seems like there isnt a day that goes by without me seeing something that reminds me of her...
[signature]