Fishing Forum

Full Version: Quick hitter at the Riverton Community Pond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well we found the pond without incident on Friday. Made it out and on the water by about 6:00 and started fishing. Had several bites, but nothing solid and we didn't manage to bring anything to shore. Still, the kids had a good time and we saw several other fish brought to shore. Not too bad for a community pond experience, we were only crowded out once and when we moved to the north side as far from the parking area as we could we had plenty of space.
Here are a few pictures of the outing. Sorry for the quality, my daughter took her cheap little digital we bought her for Christmas and the quality of the pictures leaves a bit to be desired (I should have taken my digital, but I left it at home on the table).
[Image: IMG_0125.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0157.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0168.jpg]
[signature]
Is Riverton pond the same as Daybreak?

Looks to be a nice size pond.
[signature]
It's a different pond than Daybreak. If you are headed east on the south end of Bangerter Hwy you'll see the pond on the north side of the road. The address is about 136th S. and 2700 W. (I may be off on the west).

I drive by the pond everyday on my way to work and have always thought about trying it. I think it's a bit over 7 acres in size, so not huge, but not bad for a community fishing hole either.
[signature]